Naturalizer Women's Dinara Boot

Naturalizer Women's Dinara Boot Reviews



More Picture


I ordered these boots in a size 11 just in time for the first big winter storm in Las LeƱas, Argentina. The foot bed fit perfectly for my foot, although the boots did need to stretch a bit in order to get them to zip up easily. The boot is also VERY warm and dry. Cute, too! I've have a bunch of fun in the snow wearing these boots. No chills! This pair keeps my feet warm!

Naturalizer Women's Dinara Boot Feature

  • Heel Height: 1 1/2"
  • Shaft Height: 13" (size 6M)
  • Circumference: 12 1/2" (size 6M), 14 1/2" (plus sizes)
  • Imported
  • Fit: True to Size
Give your feet a stylish and comfortable treat with these wonderful cold weather boots from Naturalizer. Smooth waterproof faux leather upper in a high ankle height cold weather style, with a rounded toe, stitched seam accents, and a fold-down fleece style collar. Front zipper for easy access, soft fabric lining, cushioned comfort insole. Flexible traction patterned outsole, and a 1 1/2 inch wedge style heel.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews


Leather or Suede - M. Dunkley - md, USA
I recently purchase the Naturalize womens Dinara ankle boot. I was a little disappointed because the boots are suede, a little misleading. The boots are just ok for me.


Nov 06, 2010 11:03:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment